英语六级口语场景练习


英语六级口语 2023-05-22 12:23:30 英语六级口语
[摘要]以下是小编整理的英语六级口语场景练习,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

【www.jianqiaoenglish.com--英语六级口语】

以下是小编整理的英语六级口语场景练习,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

  下面是学习啦小编整理的英语六级口语场景练习,希望对大家有帮助。

  攀登富士山

  Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?

  好,Steven,你想谈点什么呢?

  Steven: Hiking!

  徒步旅行!

  Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?

  徒步旅行!你喜欢爬高山吗?

  Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.

  是的是的!我特别喜欢出去爬山。

  Todd: What mountains have you climbed?

  你都爬什么山?

  Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.

  恩,最近我爬的富士山。

  Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?

  哇,爬上山顶你用了多久啊?

  Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.

  恩,事实上,我已经在四个不同的时刻爬过富士山了。

  Todd: Wow, really!

  哇,真的嘛!

  Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.

  是的,每次徒步都是在不同的时间段。

  Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?

  哦,你是夏天还是春天去的啊?

  Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.

  不,事实上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。

  Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.

  哇,去那儿的人一定会感觉很冷。

  Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn"t too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.

  恩,但还好。我们都带着棉衣,而且你知道的,我们一直都在走,所以我们的体温很高。

  Todd: Didn"t you slip on the ice? Wasn"t the ice really slippery?

  你没在冰上滑倒吗?那些冰真的很滑吗?

  Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.

  恩,但我们有冰爪和冰斧。

  Todd: Really, I"m sorry, you had "crampons"?

  真的呀,呃你说你们有“冰爪”?

  Steven: Yeah, they"re like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.

  对呀,他们就像钉鞋一样固定在你的脚上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,这样在冰上你就不至于滑倒了。

  Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?

  真的呀!山顶什么样啊?

  Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn"t get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.

  恩,在一个特定的场合下我们没上山顶因为那天太晚了。我们本可以爬上山顶的,但就在快到山顶的时候我觉得那会很危险,所以大家就下来了。

  Todd: Because it would have been dark?

  因为当时很黑?

  Steven: Yeah, yeah.

  对对。

  Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.

  好的。但,那的确让人印象深刻。

  Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.

  对呀,我非常喜欢那份经历。

  游走伦敦

  Todd:Hello, Jason. You"re from England. Uh, where are you from in England?

  Jason,你好。你来自英国。恩那你是从英国的哪个地方来的呢?

  Jason:I"m from South London.

  我来自南伦敦。

  Todd:Oh, cool. South London. Why don"t you talk about that for a while.

  哇,很棒啊南伦敦。你能跟我们谈谈吗?

  Jason:OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it"s a little bit more expensive as well, so it is kind of nice to come here and spend my money.

  好啊!伦敦比日本冷一些,而且消费水平还高一点儿,所以说来这儿花钱还是不错的。

  Todd:So actually, you said South London right? Is that where Wimbleton is? South London?

  你说的是南伦敦对吗?是Wimbleton所在的地方吗?南伦敦?

  Jason:Wimbleton, No! Wimbleton"s in West London.

  不,Wimbleton在西伦敦。

  Todd:West London!

  西伦敦!

  Jason:Yeah. South London isn"tfamousfor much, really,apart fromrude people like me.

  是的。南伦敦没那么出名,真的,除了像我这样粗鲁的人。

  Todd:So what"s the difference between South London and West London and North London?

  那南,西和北伦敦都有什么区别呢?

  Jason:Yeah, there is a big difference between all the places in London. Everyone"s got differentaccents. Everyoneactsdifferently. England has a lot of different places. For example, in North England they"ll have different accents, completely different accents, from South England and sometimes even different languages, like in Wales and Scotland, so.

  是的。伦敦的各个部分差异是很大的。大家的口音是不同的,行为表现也有很大的差异。英国有很多不同的地方。比如说,英国的北部和南部就很不一样,人们的口音都是不同的,完全不同,有时甚至连语言都完全不同。威尔士和苏格兰也是这样的。

  Todd:So your accent is South London.

  那你是南伦敦口音。

  Jason:My accent is South London, yeah. Someone from North London would sound completely different from me, and West London and so on, so.

  是的,我是南伦敦口音。来自北伦敦的人跟我的口音完全不一样,西伦敦还有其他地区的也是。

  Todd:So is South London the best place to live?

  那么就是说南伦敦是最适宜居住的地方?

  Jason:Oh, yeah, of course. Actually, Central London would be but it is way too expensive, kind of like Tokyo.

  哦,对的,当然。事实上,伦敦的中部地区物价太高,有点儿像东京。

  Todd:OK. Were you born in South London?

  好的。你是生在南伦敦吗?

  Jason:Yeah, I was born in South London. Yeah. But, you know, I"ve been everywhere in England, so andbelieve methere"s a lot of different places, everywhere is different, so .

  对的,我在南伦敦出生。但你知道的,我已经逛遍了英国,所以请相信我,这有很多不同的地方,而且每一处都是不同的。

本文来源:http://www.jianqiaoenglish.com/81665.html

相关标签:
相关阅读
  • 12月大学英语六级口语考试真题练习题(合集3篇) 12月大学英语六级口语考试真题练习题(合集3篇)
  • 英语四六级口语考试内容精选3篇 英语四六级口语考试内容精选3篇
  • 下半年四六级口语考试报名官网【汇编三篇】 下半年四六级口语考试报名官网【汇编三篇】
  • 2023年下半年英语四六级口语考试时间及考试内容集合2篇 2023年下半年英语四六级口语考试时间及考试内容集合2篇
  • 英语四六级口语考试必须考吗集合2篇 英语四六级口语考试必须考吗集合2篇
  • 英语四六级口语考试内容集合3篇 英语四六级口语考试内容集合3篇
  • 让六级口语准确流利的方法【热】 让六级口语准确流利的方法【热】
  • 202211月山西大学英语四、六级口语考试考生告知书【热】 202211月山西大学英语四、六级口语考试考生告知书【热】
为您推荐