史上最全近身特种兵格斗|史上最全整合多篇职场商务英语口语


商务英语 2020-09-18 12:04:24 商务英语
[摘要]1 闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。   Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t[db:cate]

【www.jianqiaoenglish.com--商务英语】

1.闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。

  Hey, its such a lovely day isnt it?

  今天天气不错哦。

  How do you like Beijing so far?

  你觉得北京怎么样?

  Lets get down to business, shall we?

  让我们开始谈正事吧。

2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

  Im awfully sorry.

  我真的非常抱歉。

  May I offer my profoundest apologies?

  向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

  I got stuck in traffic.

  我路上堵车了。

  I was tied up with some urgent business.

  我刚才有点急事。

房间预订   

 3. 很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

  ·Id like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5.

  我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。   

  ·I want to take the one with a front view.

  我想要一个朝阳的房间。   

  ·Id like a quiet room away from the street.

  我想要个不临街的安静房间。   

  ·Ok, Ill take it.

  好吧,我就订这个房间了。

饭店入住

  出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

  Key cards

  房门卡

  Breakfast included

  含早餐

  The porter will take your bag up to room.

工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

道别

生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

  Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go.

  我还有约好的事情,得走了。

  I guess Id better go now. Its getting late.

  太晚了,我想我得走了。

  Im in quite hurry too, so see you later.

  我也有点事情,回头见。

  Were so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself.

  你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。

  I would like to express my welcome to all of you.

  欢迎大家的到来。

  Get going, shall we?

  咱们开始吧。

  Lets welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue.

  让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

  I think weve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation.

我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

  Its really hard for me to say that Ive got a new position at another company.

  这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

  Ive been trying hard, but I dont think Im up to the job. So here is my resignation.

  我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职信。

  Sorry for quitting at this time, but Ive decided to study abroad.

  很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。

  I think its about time for me to leave. Heres my resignation.

  我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。

辞职 —— 表示感谢

  每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。

  I really appreciate the opportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

  真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。

  Thanks for your help. I do like the company and the people I worked with.

  谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。

  I was really happy here. Youre always been great to me. Thank you all.

  我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。

  I gain a lot of experience here.

  我在这儿得到了很多经验。

职场英语·送礼物

  A surprise for you. Hope youll like it.

  给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

  Heres a souvenir for you. I bought from Beijing.

  给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

  Wow, is it really for me? Its just what I want.

  这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

  Thats so nice of you. Shall I open it?

你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

 1. 如何招揽顾客

  一般程序:招呼问候寻找相关话题理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam, something for you?

 2. 如何给客人菜单

餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here is the dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)

职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。

  What name shall I say?

  您怎么称呼?

  May I have your name please?

  能告诉我您的名字吗?

  Im sorry. I didnt catch your name.

  不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我一遍。)

  Are you Mr. White. Hi Im Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。

工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢

I’m sorry, but may I interrupt you a few seconds?

(很抱歉,我能打断您一下么?)

 If you dont mind, may I say a word here?

(如果您不介意的话,我想在这儿说上一句。)

 Excuse me for interrupting you.

(对不起打断您说话了。)

 Just a moment please, I want to say something about the issue.

(稍等下好吗?我想就这个问题说明一下。)

在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。

Sorry, but Id better to hang up now. I have to get back to work.

  (不好意思,我想我要挂电话回去工作了。)

  Im quite busy at the moment, could you call back later?

  (能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。)

  Its getting late. Shall we talk about this tomorrow?

  (很晚啦已经,要不我们明天再说。)

  I wont keep you any longer.

  (我不耽误你时间了。)

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空……

  I wonder if you have time this evening?

  我想知道您今晚是否有空?

  Would you be interested in dinner with me ?

  今晚能请您吃个饭吗?

  Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

  您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?

  Ill pick you up at 7:00 pm, if its ok with you.

  如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。

自我介绍——工作经历

  自我介绍可能是我们从学生时期就需要准备的一段话了,并且现在无论是面试或者研讨会都有可能会用到的。所以今天我们就来分享一下,如何自我介绍工作经历。

  Ive been working in ABC company for the past two years as a computer engineer.

  我在ABC公司当了两年的计算机工程师。

  Ive just graduated from ABC University.

  我是刚从ABC大学毕业的毕业生。

  I was an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.

  我最初是从当见习会计起步的,后来成为了一名经理。

  My major is computer. I went in for the development of software after graduation.

我学的是计算机专业,毕业后从事计算软件开发的工作。

自我介绍——优点

  上期节目中我们说到了如何自我介绍工作经历,那么本期节目,让我们看一下如何介绍自己的优点,将自己的才华展现给你的主管或同事。

  I am willing to work under pressure.

  我乐于在压力下工作。

  Im a full of energetic and fashion-minded person.

  我是一个精力充沛、思维新颖的人。

  I have the ability to work well with others.

  我能够很好的与他人工作。(具有团队精神)

  Be willing to learn and progress, and have good analytical capability.

乐于不断学习进取,并具有很好的分析能力。

面试是求职过程中的一道门槛,可以说是相当重要的。面试中的问题常常会让人摸不清头脑,下面就介绍一些常见的面试问题。

  Why are you interested in our company?

  你对我公司的哪方面感兴趣。

  What kinds of positions do you want?

  你想要一个什么样的职位。

  What interests you the most about this job?

  这份工作最吸引你的是什么呢?

  Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

  你认为自己有何优势能争取到这份工作?

常见面试问题(二)

  上期节目我们说到了面试的重要性,那么,我们仍旧继续这个话题,来说说常见的面试问题。

  What kind of person do you like to work with?

  你喜欢和什么样的人共事呢?

  Would you mind working overtime?

  你介意加班么?

  Whats your salary requirement?

  你能接受什么样的薪水?

  Would you mind going out for business trips?

  你愿意出差么?

职场上的接待和约见都需要事先预约,很少有临时的会面,因为这样会对双方造成不便。并且你的不请自来很有可能为他人留下不好的印象。接下来就让我们看一下如何来安排或者预约一个约会。

  Id like to make an appointment to see Mr. Green on Wednesday.

  我想与格林先生约在周三见面。

  I want to change this appointment from Thursday to Friday, if its possible.

  如果可能的话,我想把约会时间由周四改为周五。

  What time will you be convenient?

  您什么时候有空呢?

  Yes, Im available on Friday.

  恩,我周五有空。

谈判是一种技巧,当然更需要沟通。遇到矛盾或者双方意见不一致的时候如何来表达自己的观点或立场呢。

  I think the price is a little high. Cant you reduce it?

  我觉得价格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

  The more time we waste, the less likely we will come up with anything.

  我们浪费的时间越多,成功的机会就越少。

  Isnt there any room for negotiation?

  难道没有商量的余地了吗?

  We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

谈判·中间休息

商务谈判,有时候由于双方业务的规模很大,会议时间也会很久,那么谈判过程中,人的体力脑力都受到极大挑战。如何适时提出休息,本期节目将为您解答。

  Shall we talk about this tomorrow, for we need more details at this point.

  我们明天再讨论这个问题吧,因为我们在这一点上还需要更多详细资料。

  Its been a long time. I think we need a break.

  这会已经开了很长时间了,让我们休息一下吧。

  May I suggest that we continue tomorrow?

  我能否建议我们明天继续呢?

  Lets dismiss and return in two hours, shall we?

  现在休会,两个小时候回来继续。

你期望什么样的薪金

  面试的时候,你期望什么样的薪水是一个很常被问到的问题,同时也是很难回答的一个问题。不过只要注意一个原则,就是尽量避免正面回答这个问题,让对方透露薪金标准就好了。

  I wont mind if I start with a low salary, for Im a fresh graduates and dont have much experience.

  我不介意薪水低一点,因为我是应届毕业生,并且没有什么经验。

  If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I dont think salary is a problem.

  如果在这个公司能有好的发展的话,我不认为薪水是问题。

  I am making RMB 3,000 at present, so I expect not less than that.

  我现在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望这里的待遇能高于此数。

  I believe that you have a standard for starting salary.

我想你们一定有一个起薪标准的。

每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。

  Id like to ask you for a transfer.

  我请求调换工作。

  You know, my major is accounting, but now Im working in the marketing department in the company.

  我是学会计专业的,但是现在却在公司的市场部门工作。

  To be frank, I dont like this job. Im afraid Ill amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.

  老实说,我并不喜欢这份工作,如果继续做下去的话我认为前途渺茫。

  I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.

  如果可以调去财务部门的话,我认为我可以做的更好。

向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。

  Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

  万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。

  I really appreciate what youve done for me these days.

  我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

  Its very kind of you to help me.

  你能帮助我真是太好了。

  I really dont know what I would have done without your help.

  真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。

上期节目我们将到了表示感谢虽然是举手之劳,但却会使你获益匪浅。那么今天就让我们看看表示感谢还有哪些说法。

  I cant tell you how grateful I am.

  How can I thank you enough.

  我都不知道该如何感谢你才好了。

  Youve been so helpful.

  你可真是帮大忙了。

  Im very much obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.

  感谢您的热情款待。

时尚白领口语100

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。

  2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

  3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

  4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

  5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

  6.Ill call you. 我会打电话给你。

  7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

  8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

  9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

  10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

  11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

  12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

  13.Im looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

  14.Im supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

  15.I heard that youre getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

  16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

  17.I cant do this. 我不能这么做。

  18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

  19.Lets have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

  20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

  22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

  24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

  25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在已经结束。

  26.Toms birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

  27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

  28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

  29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

  30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

  31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?

  32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

  33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?

  34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?

  35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?

  36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?

  37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。

  38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。

  39.Lets get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

  40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?

41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?

  42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?

  43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

  44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

  45.Im getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。

  46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?

  47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?

  48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?

  49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?

  50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?

  51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?

  52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?

  53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?

  54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?

  55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?

  56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?

  57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

  58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?

  59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

  60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

61.Im sorry that you didnt get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

  62.Im afraid that its not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。

  63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。

  64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

  65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。

  66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

  67.Is that why you dont want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

  68.Im sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

  69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?

  70.I didnt know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。

  71.Ill have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。

  72.I take it you dont agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。

  73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。

  74.It doesnt make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。

  75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。

  76.It feels like spring/ Ive been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。

  77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。 

  78.Its not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。

  79.Its not his work that bothers me; its his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。

  80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。

  82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。

  83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?

  84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。

  85.Its time for us to say No to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。

  86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。

  87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。

  88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

  89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。

  90.I didnt realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。

  91.I didnt mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

  92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。

  93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。

  94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。

  95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。

  96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。

  97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

  98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?

  99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。

  100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?

 上期节目中我们谈到了如何表达感谢。如果帮助别人的是你自己,在别人对你说谢谢的时候又应当怎样回应呢?

  Dont mention it. Its my pleasure.

  别客气,乐意效劳。

  It was no trouble at all. / Nothing serious.

  一点也不麻烦。

  Glad to have been of help.

  很高兴能帮上忙。

  Its a great honor for me to offer my help.

  能够帮到你我很高兴。

令求职者最为高兴的一句话莫过于——你被雇用了。可是别人说这句话的时候,你一定要知道他在说什么哦,否则很有可能会错失良机。

  Im quite impressed with your experience. You can have the job.

  我对你的相关经验印象颇深,你被雇用了。

  Youve hired. Welcome to our company.

  你被录用了,欢迎到我们公司来。

  You can begin employment next Monday.

  下周一来上班吧。

  You get the job. So when can you start?

  你被雇用了。什么时候能来上班?

抱歉这么晚打电话

 

 由于业务的需要,有时候很晚了还要给客户打电话。这时一定要意识到自己是在打扰别人的休息,要对他说一声对不起。

  Im sorry to call you so late. I hope I didnt catch you at a bad time.

  对不起,这么晚还打来,希望没有吵到你。

  Sorry for bothering you at this hour.

  很抱歉在这个时候打扰你。

  I know it will get you trouble to call you this late. But it is an real emergency. I have no choice.

  我知道这么晚打电话来会给你添麻烦,但我有非常要紧的事情。我也没有办法。

  I must apologize for calling you at this time.

  我很抱歉现在打电话过来。

抱歉这么晚打电话

在遇到别人工作上有错误的时候,一定要婉转的向他人指出,不要表面上说好,但是心里埋怨。这样很可能造成对方的重复错误。但同时也要注意自己的语气,要委婉,毕竟人非圣贤,孰能无过,下一个出错的可能就是你自己哦。

Try to be better next time. And please let me know if you have any problem doing this.

下次尽量做的更好吧。如果工作上有什么困难一定要记得跟我说哦。

I have confidence that you could be more professional.

 我对你有信心,下次一定会做的更专业的。

 I need more detail-oriented. So try to do some improvement on this report.

我需要更具体的资料,再改进一下这份报告吧。

What you have done is not up to standard. And Im wondering if there is anything I can help?

你做的不符合标准。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

很多时候,一些谈判和商讨都是在餐桌上完成的,那么今天就让我们来介绍一下西方的宴客方式都有哪些。

  Seated dinners 宴会(较正式,嘉宾每人都有各自固定的席位)

  Buffet dinners 自助餐(也称冷餐会)

  Cocktail parties 鸡尾酒会 (时尚发布会后经常举办类似酒会)

  BYOB and BYOF=Bring your own bottles and bring your own food 聚餐会(较随意)

  Receptions 招待会

  Picnics野餐

  Tea parties 茶话会

经常会看到同事因为不顺心的事情而心情低落。如果在这个时候你能走上前安慰并鼓励他的话,一方面是出于礼貌的需要,另一方面也可以令同事和领导都觉得你很懂得关心别人哦。

  Come on. Its still not the end of the world, isnt it?

  好啦别灰心,至少现在还不是世界末日,不是吗?

  Face the music. And you can do it.

  面对问题吧,你可以的。

  Ill back you up no matter whats happening.

  不管怎样我都会支持你。

  Its alright. These things happened.

  没事啦。这种事常常会发生的。

大家工作的时候经常会遇到一些小麻烦。比如现在工作都离不开的电脑就经常给我带来麻烦不是吗?那么自己处理不了的时候怎么办呢?今天告诉大家如何来表达这些我们工作上常遇到的麻烦,以及如何寻求帮助。

  Could you do me a favor? My computer suffered from computer virus.

  能帮帮我吗?我电脑中病毒了。

  Oh no, my computer halted again. Could you lend me a hand?

  天哪,电脑又死机了。能帮我处理一下吗?

  Excuse me. Can you help me to clear this paper jam?

  劳驾,帮我弄一下打印机好吗?

  Im calling for the air-conditioner problems. It doesnt work anymore. And its getting hot in the office.

我们的空调好像坏了,我正是为此打来的。办公室已经越来越热了。

火车是一种重要的交通工具,相信大家在出差的时候一定和它打过不少交道。那么今天让我们来了解一下和票务有关的常用语吧。

  Can I get a seat for the D207 on Wednesday?

  我想买一张周三的D207的车票。

  I want to reserve a sleeper to Shanghai.

  我想订一张去上海的卧铺。

  I missed the train. Could you please refund this ticket for me?

  我没有赶上火车。可以帮我把票退了吗?

  Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

  我应该去哪儿补票呢?

每个求职者在面试过后,都希望能尽快知道自己是否被录用。但是如果迟迟没有得到结果,那么最好就要打个电话过去问问清楚了。

  Im just calling to follow up on the status of the Personnel Manager.

  我打电话来是想问一下人事经理的招聘情况。

  Does it possible for me to know when the decision will be made?

  我能知道什么时候出结果吗?

  Im an applicant of your company. And Ive been waiting for over two month after the interview. Could I possibly know the results?

  我是贵公司的求职者。面试过后我已经等了两个多月了。我能知道一下结果吗?

  Have you made any decision concerning the position?

  面试的结果出来了吗?

在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。

 

 I beg you pardon?

  能重复一遍吗?

  Would you please saying it again? Im not quite catching you.

  请再说一边好吗? 我不是很明白的意思。

  Could you speak a little bit slowly? I cant follow you.

  能说的慢一点吗?我有点跟不上了。

  Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I dont understand what you are talking about.

  不好意思,能重复一遍吗?我不明白你在说什么。

以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务。那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢。

  Ill put you through right now.

  我现在就帮你转接过去。

  Ill connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.

  我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。

  Ill switch you over to Mr. Clark.

  我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。

  Im sorry but the number is engaged. Well call you if connected.

  很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。

我们打电话不一定都能找到对方,这时候想让接电话的人告知对方给自己回电话或者没什么事情不用回电话了,怎么说呢?

  Could you please tell her that Mr. Xu called?

  请转告她许先生给她打电话。

  Please tell her to return my call. Ill leave my number, 3210078

  请让他给我回电话,我的电话号码是3210078

  Ask her to call Steven at the office ASAP.

  请她尽快快往史蒂文先生办公室回电话。

  Its nothing important. Ill call her back later.

  没什么要紧事,我晚点在给她打。

随着公司的发展壮大,一些合作交往也就越来越多。当公司来了客人,我们应当如何接待,才能表现的热情得体呢。今天就让我们来分享一下接待用语。

  Would you please give me your business card?

  能给我你的名片么?

  Ill go and see if hes available.

  我去看看他现在是否方便。

  Have a seat please. Would you like tea or coffee?

  请坐。您想喝点什么?咖啡还是茶?

  He is expecting you. Come this way please.

  他正等您呢。请这边走。

合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有好处。

  This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.

  这是我们的合同。请仔细阅读后再签字。

  We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldnt be any problem for the contract.

  我们对各项条款意件都一致了。合同应当没什么问题了。

  May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice.

  请允许我们再次提醒您,双方应在取消合同一个月前进行通知。

  Well have the contract ready tomorrow. Its been good working with you. Thanks again.

我们明天就可以把合同准备好。合作愉快,再次感谢。

合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有好处。

  This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.

  这是我们的合同。请仔细阅读后再签字。

  We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldnt be any problem for the contract.

  我们对各项条款意件都一致了。合同应当没什么问题了。

  May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice.

  请允许我们再次提醒您,双方应在取消合同一个月前进行通知。

  Well have the contract ready tomorrow. Its been good working with you. Thanks again.

我们明天就可以把合同准备好。合作愉快,再次感谢。

上班朝九晚五的,非常辛苦。休假成为人们调整休息,处理私务的必要手段。那么如何开口向你的上司表示你需要休假呢?

  I feel a little bit home sick. I want to take a home leave and be with my family for a week.

  我有点想家了。我想休息一周与我的家人团聚。

  Im afraid I cant come to work today. Im not feeling well.

  我恐怕今天不能上班了。我觉得很不舒服。

  Ive been really busy for a long time. I need some rest.

  我忙了好长一段时间,我需要休息。

  Im asking for a weeks leave to prepare for my wedding.

  我要请一周假,因为我要结婚了。

今天与大家分享的是“我被开除了”怎么说,当然了,只是为了让大家学到职场英语,希望大家都不会用到以下这些说法哦。

  My boss showed me the door yesterday.

  老板昨天叫我走人。

  They kicked me out.

  他们把我开除了。

  My boss told me that I dont have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.

  老板告诉我,说我明天以后都不用来了。

  He told me to find a better job.

他让我去找个好点的工作。

如果发现同事身体不舒服,或者大病初愈刚刚回到工作岗位,就一定要对别人表示关心,并提示他请假看医生或者好好休息。

  You look a little bit off color. Whats wrong with you?

  你脸色不太好哦,你怎么啦?

  How are you feeling today? Has the fever gone?

  你今天怎么样啦?还发烧嘛?

  I hope you can get better soon.

  希望你能早日康复。

  Go to the doctor and Ill ask a leave for you.

  去看看医生吧,我帮你请假。

 公司总会不断有新的力量加入。当这些新人抱着希望来到你的公司时,一定要欢迎并为他热情介绍新同事和新领导。这样,新人们才能更快地融入到这个团队中来。

  Id like to welcome you to our company.

  欢迎到我们公司来。

  Come in and meet some of our team.

  进来和同事们认识一下吧。

  Id like you to meet Mr. White, our sales manager.

  我想让你认识一下我们的销售经理, 怀特先生。

  Let me introduce you to our chief editor Mrs. White.

  让我介绍一下我们的主编怀特女士。

  I hope youll be happy working here, and if you have any problem just let me know.

  希望你在这里过得愉快,如果有问题尽管来找我。

当你的下属做错事情,一定要向他表达你不满。否则对方将无法意识到自己的职责所在。

  Im sorry but I have to say that this is no good.

  我很遗憾但是我必须说,这样做不好。

  To be honest, Im not satisfied with it.

  说实话,我不太满意。

  You are in charge of the order. So you are the guilty party.

  你是负责订单的。所以这事情是你的责任。

  Im not so happy about this report. There are so many typing mistakes. Go and correct it.

  我不是很满意这份报告。拼写错误太多了。去把它改过来。

很多人都不懂得如何拒绝上司指派的工作。其实,在合理范围内拒绝附加的工作量,是对自己已有工作质量的保证,老板通常会体谅。因此,当你觉得无法完成工作时,一定要学会拒绝。

  I havent finished the work you gave me yesterday.

  你昨天给我的工作我还没有做完呢。

  Ill have some private things to do. So I cant accept extra work. Im so sorry about it.

  我有些私人事情需要处理。因此我无法接受超额的工作。非常抱歉。

  Im afraid I have no time to do this.

  我恐怕没有时间来做这些事情。

  Im afraid I cant complete the task by myself. I need more help.

  我恐怕一个人完成不了这项任务。我需要更多帮助。

如何才能积极地表达出想合作的愿望,应当是合作双方的迈出第一步的关键。今天就与大家分享如何表达我想与贵公司合作。

  I have a feeling that weve got bright future for us to cooperate within the field.

  我觉得我们在此领域的合作将又非常好的前景。

  Its good for us to be able to work together.

  我认为双方合作是很好的事情。

  I will assure you of our business.

  我将尽全力保证我们的合作。

  It looks like we can expend our business with you.

  看起来我们可以扩大与贵方的贸易往来。

商务往来中,产品的定购是很多公司的主要业务。那么如何表达我要订货呢。

  Id like to order your products.

  我想订你们的产品。

  Were ready to place an order with you.

  我们准备从你们那里订货。

  Can we make a change on order No.24?

  我们想对第24号订单做一下调整,可以吗?

  Our order hasnt arrived yet. Could you please check it for me?

  我们的订单还没有到,能帮忙查一下吗?

在签订合同和商务谈判中,遇到重要的问题,一定要向对方再三强调和提醒,以保证双方贸易的顺利进行。

  I must stress that our products should arrived before July 1st.

  我必须强调,货物一定要在71日之前到达。

  I cant stress enough both sides should abide by the contract.

  我不得不强调双方都应当遵守合同的约定。

  I must call your attention to the deadline of this deal.

  我一定要提醒您注意这笔交易的最终期限。

  Let me emphasize the essentiality of this order we made.

  让我强调一下我们做的这笔订单的重要性。

加班,也许是某些人很头疼的事情,别人休息的时候自己还要继续工作,非常辛苦。可也有人不这么认为,因为加班往往有双倍工资,或者是调休。下面就让我们来看看和加班有关的内容。

  Ive worked a great deal of overtime this month.

  这个月我加了很多的班。

  I can get a two-day off, for I was working overtime last weekend.

  我可以有两天的倒休,因为我上周末加班了。

  轻松一刻

  The reason to stay at work all night

  Go into the other genders bathroom without fear of being caught.

  进入异性的洗手间再也不用担惊受怕啦。

  Finally, a chance to live out a dream and pretend to be the boss.

终于可以实现自己的梦想,有了假装老板的机会。

 俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。

  Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute.

  快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。

  Its already 11:30. Lets speed up.

  已经1130了, 我们抓紧。

  Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us.

  快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。

  Get moving or we wont be able to finish the work.

  快点,不然完不成任务啦。

今天让我们继续上周的话题,加班。一般公司都有相应考勤制度,因此在我们加班的时候不要忘记去打卡去签到或者填表。

  Dont forget to sign your overtime on our roll book.

  别忘了在公司考勤表上签上你的加班时间。

  It seems that we have to stay and work until we finish the work.

  我们估计要等干完活才能走了。

  轻松一刻

  The reason to stay at work all night

  Run up and down the hallways screaming, hoping security will come so you can have someone to talk to.

  在大堂里大叫着跑来跑去,希望吧把保安招来,好跟他说说话。

  Elevator surfing

电梯冲浪

如何快速适应新工作

  No one wants to look silly or do the wrong thing at a new job. It is important to make the right impression- not the wrong one - from the very first day. You will face new people. You will be in a new place. It may be difficult to know what to do. Here are seven tips to help you make it through the first days at a new job:

  1. First impressions can last forever. Make sure you make a good one. Before your first day, find out if your new job has a dress code (rules about what you can wear to work). If so, be sure to follow it. No matter what, always be neat and clean. 第一印象很难改变,所以你要留下个好印象。在第一天上班之前,要弄清你的新工作是否有着装规范(即你该穿什么去上班)。如果有,一定按照要求去做。不管是何种要求,永远要保持整洁。

  2. Get to work on time. Employers value employees who come to work right on time. Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to make sure you arrive on time. 按时上班。雇主看重那些按时上班的雇员。你应该早出发15分钟,保证能按时到。

  3. Pay attention to introductions. One of the first things that your supervisor may do is to introduce you to co-workers. These co-workers will be important to you. They are the ones who will answer your questions when the boss is not around. 注意听介绍。你的上级首先可能做的事情之一是把你介绍给同事。这些同事对你可很重要。当老板不在时,他们可以回答你的问题。

  4. Ask plenty of questions. Make sure that your supervisor has told you what is expected of you. If he or she has not told you your job duties, ask for a list. Set daily and weekly goals for yourself. 多问问题。一定要明白上司要求你做的事情,如果他没具体告诉你工作职责,就应索要工作目录,然后每天、每星期给自己定一个工作目标。

  5. Do not take too long for lunch. What is the lunch-hour policy at your new job? You can find out from your supervisor or your company"s personnel department. For example, do people eat at their desks or does everyone take a full hour outside the workplace?午饭时间不要太长。你的新工作单位对午饭有什么规定?你可以从你的上级或者公司的人事部门那里了解到。譬如,雇员是在自己的写字台就餐,还是有一小时的时间到外边就餐?

  6. Do not make personal phone calls. You should never make personal phone calls to your friends and family unless it is an emergency. 不要打私人电话。除非有紧急情况,不要给朋友或家里打私人电话。

  7. Never be the first one to leave. Observe how your co-workers behave around quitting time. It does no look good for you to be eager to leave. 绝不要第一个离开办公室。看看你的同事到下班时的举动如何。急于要走是不好的。

想在外企有所建树?快来看看外企生存的十大英语关键词吧,知己知彼,才能百战不殆。

  1. Performance (n.) 人业绩、表现

  His performance this month has been less than satisfactory.

  他这个月的业绩不是很令人满意。

  2. Performance Evaluation 定期的员工个人评定

  The performance evaluation test is a way of seeing how efficient a worker"s performance is.

  定期的员工个人评定是一种考察员工的工作有多高效的手段。

  3. Challenge (v.) 在外企的英文中它不当“挑战”讲而是“谴责、批评、指责”

  His poor performance gave rise to a challenge from his boss.

  他差劲的表现遭到了老板的批评。

  4. Presentation (n.) 做介绍(一般指打投影仪的那种汇报)

  His presentation on the Earth Summit proves that we really need to pay more attention to the global environment.

  他在地球峰会上的报告证实了我们的确要更加关注全球的环境。

  5. Quota (n.) 员工的(一年或半年的)任务量

  Have you reached your predicted quota for this quarter?

  你达到了本季度预期的任务量了吗?

  6. Solid (n.) 可靠的、稳妥的

  Their partnership is solid as a rock.

  他们的伙伴关系像岩石一样坚不可摧。

  7. Complicated (adj.) 复杂的

  English grammar is very complicated.

  英语语法非常复杂。

  8/9. Vacation = Leave 休假 (n.)

  It is my vacation soon, I think I"ll go to Huang Shan to relax.

  我马上就要休假了。我想我会去黄山放松一下。

  10. Follow up 把某件事情继续负责追究到底

  Have you been following up on the news recently?

你有跟踪调查最近的新闻吗?

现在的贸易合作讲究迅速快捷,于是产生了电子商务,e-business。而电子商务的其中一个重要的实现途径就是电子邮件e-mail了。

  相关词汇:

  Attachment 附件

  Junk mail 垃圾邮件

  CC- Carbon Copy 抄送

  BCC- Blind Carbon Copy 暗抄送

  I want to set up an -mail account.

  我想申请个电子邮件帐户。

  Whats wrong with my e-mail? It cant get through.

  出什么问题了?我的邮件怎么发不出去了?

  Could you please check the e-mail for me?

  能帮我查收一下邮件么?

  The e-mail you sent yesterday was returned as undeliverable. Maybe you should check the address.

你昨天发的邮件被退回来了。你是不是应当查查地址是否正确。

面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如"请你自我介绍一下"。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢?

其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做好准备You"ll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer if you think about this question before the interview.

The first thing to realize is that the question, "Tell me about yourself," provides you with a great chance to promote your strong points. This is particularly important when applying for a job that is different from what you have done in the past. You need to show the interviewer that your previous jobs provide you with skills that can be used in the new job.

WHAT TO TALK ABOUT 如何介绍?

你可以选择三个重点来介绍自己,但避免重复履历中曾提及的资料。Around this skeleton should be the meat of your answer; your less obvious, but important skills. Here are some of the skills that you might want to mention. 你可以介绍自己是:

Problem solver 解决问题能手

Creative thinker 充满创意

Accurate 小心谨慎

People person 与人相处融洽

Team player 合群

Organized 组织力高

This doesn"t mean that you just say, "I"m a great problem solver." Instead, explain how you used your problem-solving skills at your previous job. 事例比自我夸耀更能说明问题。

自我介绍的时间不要过长,最好是一至三分钟。最初你可能会觉得时间太长,但当你真正要介绍自己三项特质时,你就会发现时间不够用了。

WHAT TO SAY 应说什么?

What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting. 背答案估计没有人愿意听。The way to determine whether your answer is natural is simply by writing a first draft of the answer and then read it out loud. When you do this, you"ll probably spot things that you have to change.

当你构思答案时,你要想想应该如何说出,内容要令人感兴趣,不沉闷,避免滔滔不绝地只说自己的强项。

Here are some final things to think about when answering the question "Tell me about yourself."

Mention major awards or accomplishments that relate to your career;

阐述工作上的重要成就或奖项

Promote your strengths, but do not mention any of your weaknesses;

推销自己的长处,但不要提及自己的弱点

Try to be funny if you can, but don"t force it;

可以的话,尽量说得幽默有趣

Summarize your career and education, but don"t recite a list;

概括说出你的工作经验和学历,但切勿背诵

Don"t start with your date of birth;

不用提及你的出生日期

Avoid information that is not career-related. The fact that you own a dog won"t get you a job

避免说一些与职业无关的事,例如:你有一只狗,这并不能为你争取到工作

Always answer this question

经常思考和解答这条问题

Try to sound natural

对答要自然

Relax and enjoy yourself!

放松心情,尽力而为。祝你面试成功!

职英语面试:Brief Introduction 开场篇

CONVERSATIONS 会话A=Applicant I=Interviewer

Dialogue 1

A: May I come in? 我可以进来吗?

I: Yes, please. 请进。

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested. 你好,夫人。我叫吴京,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。

I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager. 好的,谢谢你过来。吴先生请坐,我叫安妮·史密斯,是经理助理。

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith. 非常高兴见到你,史密斯女士。

I: Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你。

Dialogue 2

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in.This is Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down. 好了,吴先生,你可以进来了。我是安妮·史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜·邓肯,左边是安吉拉·兰姆。请坐吧。

I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb. 谢谢你。下午好,史密斯女士、邓肯小姐、兰姆小姐。

A: Your English is fluent. 你的英语很流利。

I: Thank you. 谢谢夸奖。

A: How do you think of the weather today? 你觉得今天的天气如何?

I: I don"t like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible. 我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith? 不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

I: It"s me. What can I do for you? 我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I"m coming here for an interview by appointment. 很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

I: Are you Mr. Wu? 你是吴先生吧?

A: Yes, I am. 是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company? 我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area. 没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

英语面试:Personal Information个人信息篇

Dialogue 1

I: What is your name, please? 请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Sun lin. 我叫孙林。

I: How old are you? 你多大了?

A: I am twenty-five years old. 25岁。

I: May I ask your birth date? 我可以问问你的生日吗?

A: Yes, my birth date is September 22, 1977. 可以,我的生日是1977922日。

I: Where do you live now? 你现在住哪里呢?

A: I live at 606 Zhongguancun Road, Apt 802,Beijing. 我住北京市中关村大街606号,802单元。

I: Then tell me your birthplace. 你的出生地是?

A: My birthplace is Nanjing. 我的出生地是南京。

I: Ok,I know you are not a resident of Beijing. Where is your domicile place then? 好的,我知道你不是北京人。那你的原籍是哪里?

A: My domicile place is Nanjing,too. 我的原籍也是南京。

Dialogue 2

I: Mr.Sun,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite? 孙先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?

A: Ah,never mind, please. 啊,没关系,请问吧。

I: Can you tell me how old you are? 你能告诉我你多大了吗?

A: I am 25 years old. 25岁了。

I: Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

A: No, I am still single. 没有,我还是单身。

I: Can you tell me something about your family? 那你能告诉我你家里的一些情况吗?

A: Ok.There are four persons in my family, my parents, my elder sister and me. 好的,我家四口人,我父母,我姐姐和我。

Dialogue 3

I: Tell me a little bit about yourself, please. 能告诉我一些你自己的情况吗?

A: My name is Sunlin and I live in Beijing. I was born in 1980. I will graduate from Peking University this July. I have majored in accounting. 我叫孙林,住在北京。我出生于1980年。今年七月将从北京大学毕业,我主修的专业是会计学。

I: Would you tell me something about your family? 能说说你的家庭情况吗?

A: There are three in my family, my parents and myself. My father is a teacher and my mother is a worker. 我们家三口人,我父母和我。我父亲是一位教师,我母亲是一名工人。

求职英语面试:性格爱好篇(personality)

Dialogue 1

I: What kind of character do you think you have? 你认为你是什么性格的人?

A: Generally speakingI am an open-minded person. 总的来说,我是个思想很开明的人。

I: What is your strongest trait?你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友好。

I: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎么形容你?

A: They say Mr. Sun is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说孙先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

I: What personality do you admire?你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going. 我欣赏诚实、灵活而且容易相处的人。

I: How do you get along with others? 你和别人相处得怎样?

A: I get on well with others. 我和别人相处得很好。

Dialogue 2

I: What kind of person do you think you are? 你觉得你自己的个性如何?

A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That"s my strongest personality. 嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。

I: What are your strengths and weaknesses? 那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?

A: Em, as I have said, It"s diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It"stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect. 正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。

I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team? 你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?

A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive. 依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。

I: How do you spend your leisure time? 你业余时间都做些什么?

A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies. 我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。

I: So,what kind of sport do you like most? 那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?

A: Oh, it"s hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous. 哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

英语面试:Education Background教育背景篇

Dialogue 1

I: Which school are you attending? 你在哪个学校上学?

A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology. 我在河北工业大学上学。

I: When will you graduate from that university? 你什么时候毕业?

A: This coming July. 今年七月。

I: What degree will you receive? 你能拿到什么学位?

A: I will receive a Bachelor"s degree. 学士学位。

I: What is your major? 你是什么专业的?

A: My major is Business Administration. 我的专业是商业管理。

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?到目前为止,你在校的学习情况如何?

A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I"ve achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July. 我学得不错。根据至今我所取得的学习成绩,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能获得商业管理学士学位。

I: How do you think the education you"re received will contribute to your work in this institution?你认为你接受的教育将如何有助于本机构的工作?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.我在课堂上学了很多东西,我希望能把它实际运用到贵公司的商务活动中去。我在大学所学的专业和你们研究所所涉及的范围刚好对口。 我相信我能够把我所学到的东西运用到你们研究所的工作之中。

Dialogue 2

I: Which university did you graduate from? 你是哪个学校毕业的?

A: I graduated from Hebei University. 我毕业于河北大学。

I: What subject did you major in at university? 你大学时主修什么专业?

A: I majored in Economics. 我的专业是经济学。

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university. 说说你在大学时都主修了什么课程?

A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on. 大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括微观经济学、宏观经济学、市场原理、销售管理、统计学等。

I: How did you get on with your studies in university? 你大学时成绩如何?

A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class. 我成绩非常好,我是班里最优秀的学生之一。

I: What subject did you minor in? 你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I didn"t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school. 我在大学期间没有辅修过,但参加过英语和计算机培训课程。目前我正在一个培训学校学习财政学。

Dialogue 3

I: Have you received any degrees? 你有获得学位吗?

A: Yes. In 1996 I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Hebei University, and in 2001 I received my MBA degree from Peking University. 有,1996年我在河北大学获得了理学学士学位,2001年在北京大学获得了工商管理硕士学位。

I: How about your academic records at college? 你大学时学习成绩如何?

A: In fact my records were excellent. My overall GPA was 9 on a 10 scale, which was the highest in my class. 事实上我每门课都非常优秀,我的总平均成绩按10分制是9分,是班里最高的。

I: That"s very impressive. Which course did you like best? 那可真不错哦。你最喜欢哪门课程?

A: English. It was both interesting and useful, so I showed a great interest in it. 英语。因为这门课既有趣又实用,我对它很感兴趣。

I: Can you tell me why you changed your major when you were a graduate student? 那你能告诉我你读研究生时为什么要换专业吗?

A: Because I am very interested in administration and I did take some courses in it. I also performed well in the subjects. Hence I believe that I can do a good job in this position. 因为我对管理非常感兴趣,而且我也学过这方面的课程,而且成绩非常好。因此,我相信我能做好这个职位。

I: Did you get any honors and awards at college? 你大学时获得过荣誉和奖励吗?

A: Yes. I was awarded a scholarship from the university every year. In 1995 I participated in the National Contest of Maths Models and I won the prize. 获得过。每年我都获得学校奖学金,在1995年我参加了国家数学建模考试,并得了奖。

求职英语面试:个人技能篇(competence)

Dialogue 1

I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English? 我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?

A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently. 我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。

I: What other foreign language do you speak? 你还能说其他别的外语吗?

A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese. 我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。

Dialogue 2

I: Have you obtained any certificate of technical qualifications or license? 你获得过技术资格证书或者执照吗?

A: Yes, I have received an Engineer"s Qualification Certificate and a driver"s license. 是,我有工程师资格证书和驾照。

I: How many years have you had the driver"s license? 你获得驾照多长时间了?

A: I have two years driving experience. 我已经有两年的驾龄了。

I: That"s good. What special skills do you have, can you tell me? 好,那你能告诉我你有什么特殊技能吗?

A: I have experience in computer operationproficiency in Microsoft WindowsMicrosoft Word and Microsoft Excel. 我有电脑操作经验,熟悉微软WindowsWordExcel

I: What computer languages have you learned? 你学过哪种计算机语言?

A: Visual C++, C and Delphi. Visual C++, C Delphi

I: Have you gotten any special training in programming? 你在编程方面受到过特殊培训吗?

A: No, but I have database programming experience and *** knowledge. 没有,但是我有数据库编程经验并具有网络知识。

proficiency 熟练程度;精通 fluently 流利地,通畅地 carry on 进行 qualification 资格 certificate 证书;证明书 license 许可证,执照 programming 编程 datebase 数据库


求职英语面试:离职原因和应聘原因篇

Dialogue 1


I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us? 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?

A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for. 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position? 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

A: I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills. 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

Dialogue 2


I: Why do you want to apply for a position in our company? Don"t you like the present job? 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?

A: I like the job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so I decided to leave. 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

I: Is that the only reason why you are leaving? 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?

A: No, another reason is that your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. 不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

I: If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work? 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?

A: If you like, tomorrow is ok. 如果你愿意,明天就可以。

Dialogue 3


I: How would you describe your ideal job? 你理想的工作是什么样的?

A: I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement. 我认为应该能发挥我掌握的专业知识,而且能为我提供升职的机会。

I: Why do you think you might like to work for our company? 那你为什么认为你会喜欢在我们公司工作呢?

A: I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested.What"s more, your company is outstanding in this field. 我认为我的背景和经验非常适合这个工作,而且我对这个工作也非常感兴趣,况且贵公司又是这个领域的佼佼者。

I: What makes you think you would be a success in this position?你怎么知道能胜任这份工作呢?

A: My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经验,应该使我适合做这份工作。我相信我会成功的。

I: How do you know about this company? 你是如何知道本公司的?

A: Your company is very reputed in this city; I heard much praise to your company. 贵公司在本市很有名,我听到很多对贵公司的好评。

求职英语面试:Work Experience 工作经验篇

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any work experience in this field? 你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China. 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。

I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had? 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么?

A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues. 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。

I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job? 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗?

A: No, I haven"t discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。

I: What is your impression of your present company? 你对你现在这个公司印象如何?

A: Very good. 非常好。

I: What would your current colleague say about you? 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢?

A: They would say I"m a dependable and hard worker. 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。

Dialogue 2

I: What kind of jobs have you had? 你都做过什么工作?

A: I have been a Production Manager. 我做过生产经理。

I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager? 你做了几年的生产经理?

A: 3 years. 三年。

I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? 能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?

A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost. 我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。

I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? 非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?

A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth. 坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。

I: Then have you received any award at your present company? 那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?

A: Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker last year. 有,去年我获得了先进工作者的称号。

I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?你将如何评价你现在的公司?

A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect thereI still very much appreciate what the company has given meespecial many chances. 虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。

I: How would your colleagues evaluate you? 你的同事会如何评价你呢?

A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague. 他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。

I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers? 你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?

A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are. 可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。

I: Do you have any questions? 你有什么问题要问吗?

A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you. 我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。

Dialogue 1

I: Are you a goal-oriented person? 你是一个有明确目标的人吗?

A: Yes, I am. I always make a plan before I do anything. 是的,我是,在做每件事之前我都做一个计划。

I: Where do you want to be in 5 years? 你在五年内希望做到什么位置?

A: I don"t want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing. 我并不想要什么特别的头衔,我只想做我喜欢做的事情。

I: That sounds very reasonable. 听起来非常有道理。

A: It"s the most important thing to me. 这对我来说是最重要的。

I: If you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us? 如果你被录用,计划在我们公司干多久?

A: That obviously depends on how things go -- whether I"m suited to the firm and the firm to me. 这当然依事情的发展而定,得看我和公司之间是否互相适合。

I: Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them. 能说说你的近期目标以及如何去实现它吗?

A: I want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step. 我想把我的知识和经验运用到一个具有挑战性的工作中,为了达到这个目标,我只想一步一步地踏实工作。

I: What is your long-range objective? 你的长远目标是什么?

A: I haven"t thought it over at all. 我还没有认真考虑过。

I: What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job? 在找工作时,你认为什么最重要?

A: I think the most important thing is the interest in the job. 我认为是对工作的兴趣。

Dialogue 2


I: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能设想一下五年后你在做些什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience from my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 因为我以前的工作积累了一些管理经验,我希望将来能运用我的组织和计划才能。

I: How do you plan to accomplish this? 你计划怎样来实现它呢?

A: By doing everything necessary and for further study. 做任何需要做的事情以及继续深入学习。

I: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你打算在本公司干多长时间?

A: How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other. 我在贵公司干多长时间决定于我和公司之间是否互相满意。

I: What do you think of this industry"s outlook in five years?你认为五年内这个行业前景如何?

A: I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time. 我相信在这五年中,这个行业会迅猛发展的。

Dialogue 3


I: How long do you plan to stay here? 你打算在这里工作多久?

A: To speak frankly, it doesn"t depend on me. 坦白地说,这不是我能决定的。

I: How so? 为什么?

A: I really want to obtain a permanent job. I won"t leave as long as I have opportunity to apply my knowledge and get on well with my superiors and colleagues. 我很想拥有一个固定的工作,只要我有施展才能的机会,而且能和上级、同事相处得好,我就不会离开。

I: What"s your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company? 你将来有什么计划?你对公司有什么期望?

A: I know that generally it is possible to move from this position to a management position with two years experience in the company and I would look forward to having the responsibility for training and supervising new members of staff. 我知道,通常情况下在贵公司具有了两年的工作经验后是有可能从现在的职位升到管理的位置。我希望能承担培训和监督新员工的职责。

I: What is your typical workday like at your present job? 你现在这份工作每天基本上都做些什么?

A: I arrive at 8 o"clock every morning, and I make a list of things I must do that day. 我每天早上八点到,然后把我当天要做的事情列出来。

I: What then? 然后呢?

A: Then I start work on my list. 然后我就按照列表工作。

面试篇薪金期望


Dialogue 1

I:  What is your salary at present? 你现在的薪水是多少?

A:  My present pay is 100,000 Yuan per year. 每年10万元。

I:  What are your salary expectations now? 你现在期望的薪水是多少?

A:  I like to be paid more than that. Hopefully, 120,000Yuan per year. 我希望能比原来的多些,希望是每年12万元。

I:  That a little more than we had planned. 这比我们原来计划的多一些。

A:  I think youl find I worth that. 我想你们会发现我是值得拿那个薪水的。

I:  I can only offer you 110,000Yuan a year. Raises will be given after a three-month probation according to your performance. Is that satisfactory? 我们只能每年支付你11万元,三个月的试用期后根据你的表现我们会为你加薪的,这样你满意吗?

A:  Yes, it is quite reasonable. 我很满意。

Dialogue 2

I:  What your expected salary? 你希望的薪酬是多少?

A:  I expect to be paid according to my abilities. 我希望根据我的能力支付薪酬。

I:  How do you feel about an annual salary of 100,000Yuan plus bonus. 你认为每年10万元外加奖金如何?

A:  That a little less than I expected. But to me, the most important thing is the job and the people I will work with. Moreover, I am sure I will get a raise quickly depending on my background and experience. 这比我期望的少一些,但对我来说,最重要的是这个工作以及将和我一起工作的人。而且,凭借我的背景和经验,我很快就能得到加薪的。

I:  That sounds very reasonable. 这样听起来很合理。

A:  By the way, how long is my probation? 顺便问一下,我的试用期多长?

I:  Generally it is 6 months and during this period you are half-paid. 一般来说是6个月,这段期间你只能拿到工资的一半。

Dialogue 3

I:  How much do you expect to earn? 你希望挣多少钱?

A:  I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job. Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? 我觉得工资是与工作的责任紧密相关的,我们能不能先谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?

I:  If you are hired, you are in charge of the design of toys that can meet the needs of the American market. 如果你被录用,你将负责满足美国市场要求的玩具设计工作。

A:  I know it is a crucial position, but I can do it well. So I asking for 200,000Yuan a year as a starting salary. 这是一个非常重要的职位,但我能做好,所以我要求一开始的年薪为20万元。

I:  Ok. 好吧。

面试篇面试结束

Dialogue 1

I:  Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有什么问题要问吗?

A:  Yes, I like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training. 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。

I:  If necessary there will be. Any other questions? 如果需要的话,会有的,还有问题吗?

A:  When will I know your decision? 我何时能知道最终结果呢?

I:  Wel give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you? 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

A:  I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume. 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。

I:  Thank you for your interest in our company.  非常感谢你来我们公司面试。

A:  Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible. 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。

I:  Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out? 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?

A:  All right. Goodbye. 好的,再见。

Dialogue 2

I:  Well, that all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job. 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。

A:  You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me. 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。

I:  May I call you about our final decision? 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?

A:  Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime. 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。

I:  We will get in touch with you by the end of next week. 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。

A:  Great. I will look forward to hearing from you. And do I need the second interview? 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?

I:  Wel notify you if necessary. Goodbye. 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。

A: Goodbye. 再见。

面试篇表示谢意

表示谢意

面试过后可以写信或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。 这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。

 BASIC EXPRESSIONS  基本句型表达

1) Can I help you?需要我帮忙吗?

2) May I speak to...   ?我可以和呁ɑ奥穑¿

3) I am calling you to thank you for the interview yesterday.我打电话是为了感谢你昨天为我安排的面试。

4) It thoughtful of you to call me again.你能再次打电话过来,想得真周到。

5) I am just calling to say thanks for the interview.我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。

6) We have narrowed it down to you and two other candidates.我们已经把范围缩小到你和另外两个应聘者了。

7) Do you have any questions we didn cover in the interview?上次我们面试时有没有没有被提及到的问题要问?

CONVERSATIONS  会话(A=Applicant   I=Interviewer

Dialogue 1

I:  Hello, BCD Company, can I help you? 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?

A:  Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith? 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

I:  This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name? 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?

A:  This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday. 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过

I:  Hello, Mr. Sun. 你好,孙先生

A:  I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.  昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。

I:  You are welcome, Mr. Sun. 不用客气,孙先生。

A:  I really enjoyed meeting with you. 我非常高兴和您见面。

I:  You certainly made a good impression on me, as well. 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。

A:  I am very interested in this position. 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。

I:  Wel be making the decision by the end of this week and wel contact you as soon as possible. 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。

A:  Well, thank you for your time and consideration again. 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。

I:  You are welcome. 不用客气。

Dialogue 2

A:  Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith? 你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

I:  This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you? 我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?

A:  I am calling to say hank you  for the interview yesterday. 我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。

I:  You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability. 不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。

A:  Is there anything I should do? 我还需要做些什么吗?

I:  No, nothing. It thoughtful of you to call me again. 不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。

A:  Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions. 谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。

I:  Ok, I will. Do you have any question? 好的,我会的。还有问题吗?

A: No, thank you. Goodbye. 没有了,谢谢你,再见。

I:  Goodbye. I: 再见。

Dialogue 3

A:  This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking? 我是孙林,您是史密斯先生吗?

I:  Yes, what can I do for you? 是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗

A:  I just want to call and say hank you  for letting me interview yesterday. 我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢

I:  You are welcome, Mr. Sun. 孙先生,不用客气。

A:  And I also want to know what the status is of the position. 我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。

I:  Sorry, we haven made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And wel get in touch with you once we make it. 不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。

A:  Do you have any questions we didn cover in the interview? 您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?

I:  No. 没有了。

A:  Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.  谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。

I:  Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye. 再见。

Dialogue 1

I: Come in, please. 请进。

A: Good afternoon, Mrs Smith. 下午好,史密斯女士。

I: Good afternoon. Have a seat, please. You are Mr. Sun? 下午好,请坐。你是孙先生吧?

A: Thank you. Yes, I am Sunlin. 谢谢。是的,我是孙林。

I: I have read your resume. I know you have worked for 3 years. Why did you choose to major in mechanicalengineering? 我看过你的简历,我知道你已经工作3年了。为什么你选择了机械工程专业呢?

A: Many factors led me to major in mechanical engineering. The most important factor is I like tinkering with machines. 许多因素导致我选择了机械工程这个专业,但最重要的一个因素就是我非常喜欢摆弄机械。

I: What are you primarily interested in about mechanical engineering? 关于机械工程,你最感兴趣的是什么?

A: I like designing products, and one of my designs received an award. Moreover, I am familiar with CAD. But I can do any mechanic well if I am employed. 我喜欢设计产品,我的一份设计作品还得过奖。而且,我非常熟悉CAD。但如果我被录用,我什么都能做好。

I: Why did you decide to apply for this position? 你为什么要应聘这份工作呢?

A: Your company has a very good reputation, and I am very interested in the field your company is in. 贵公司的声誉很好,而且我对贵公司所从事的这个领域非常感兴趣。

I: What do you think determines an employee progress in a company such as ours? 你认为在我们这样的公司里是什么决定着一个雇员的发展?

A: Interpersonal and technical skills. 人际关系的技巧和技术技能。

I: We have several applicants for this position. Why do you think you are the person we should choose? 我们有几个应聘者,你认为为什么你就是我们应该选择的那个呢?

A: I have the abilities, qualities and experience that you requested in your job advert, for example I have three years experience in designing products and I got leadership experience while serving the college student union as president. 我具备你们招聘广告上所要求的能力、品质以及工作经验,比如我有三年的产品设计经验,而且我有领导才能,在大学时担任过学生会的主席。

I: That sounds very good. How do you see your career development? 听起来非常不错。你如何看待你的事业发展呢?

A: After a few years of gaining experience in the company and furthering my professional qualifications I like to put my experience and skills to use in management. I want to become a supervisor in your R&D department. 在公司具有了几年的经验以及提高专业能力之后,我想把我的经验和技能运用到管理方面,我想成为贵公司研发部的主管。

I: Have you anything to ask about the job? 对这个工作,你有什么问题要问吗?

A: Yes. Do you offer any opportunities for further study? 有。你们提供进修的机会吗?

I: Yes. If you undertake additional courses, provided these are approved, and you complete them successfully, you can claim back part, quite a large part, 75% of the costs you incurred. Not just the fees, - traveling and other expenses too. 提供,如果被批准你学习额外的课程,而你又顺利学完的话,你就可以申请补助,多达你所花费的75%。不仅仅是课程费,还包括差旅费以及其他费用。

A: That is fine. 太好了。

I: Anything else? 还有问题吗?

A: No. 没有了。

I: Well, thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Il let you know the result of the interview as soon as possible. Goodbye. 那好,谢谢你,孙先生。我会尽快告诉你面试结果的。再见。

A: Thank you, Mrs. Smith. I do hope the answer will be favorable. Goodbye. 谢谢你,史密斯女士。我希望结果是顺利的。再见。

Dialogue 2

I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position? 你为什么认为你适合这份工作?

A: I have four years study in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and it has given me a solid theory foundation. Moreover, I have worked at CBA Company for 4 years and got a lot of practical experience. 我在机械工程系学了4年,这为我的理论水平打下了坚实的基础。而且我在CBA公司工作了4年,获得了丰富的实际经验。

I: Great. Then what your technical post title now? 太好了。那你现在的技术职称是什么?

A: I am a senior mechanical design engineer. 我现在是高级机械设计工程师。

I: Do you take the original certificate with you? 你把证书原件带来了吗?

A: Yes. Here it is. 带了,给你。

I: Can you briefly tell me about one of your designs? 你能简要介绍一项你的设计成果吗?

A: Of course, I designed a more powerful gasoline engine, which greatly increased the speed of limousines. 当然可以了。我曾经设计了一个功能非常强大的汽油发动机,它显著提高了轿车的速度。

面试英语谢绝职务

Dialogue 1

I:  Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs. Smith with ABC Corp. 你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A:  Yes, this is Sunlin. 是的,我是孙林。

I:  I like to tell you that you can come to work for us. 我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。

A:  Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs. 哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。

I:  I see. 我知道了。

A:  I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it. 非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它

I:  You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind. 不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。

A: I will. Thank you. 我会的,谢谢你。

Dialogue 2

I:  Mr. Sun, this is Mrs. Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it. 孙先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打电话是想告诉你销售经理一职你已被录用了。我不知道你还有没有兴趣。

A:  Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me. 坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个工作不适合我。

I:  Really, what changed your mind? 是吗,是什么让你改变了主意?

A:  I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it. 我认为这份工作要承担的责任太多了,我不知道能否应付得了。

I:  I am sure you can. 我相信你能应付的。

A:  But I have my doubts, and I don want to accept a position that I don think I will be happy in. 但我怀疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。

I:  You are right. 你说得对。

A:  But thank you for the offer. Good luck. 但还是非常感谢你的录用。祝你好运。

Dialogue 3

A:  Hello, this is Sunlin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith? 你好,我是孙林,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

I:  Yes, this is Mrs. Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter? 我就是史密斯。孙先生,你收到我们给你的信了吗?

A:  Yes, Mrs. Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position. 我收到了,我打电话就是感谢贵公司的录用,不过非常遗憾地告诉你,我已经接受了另一个职位。

I:  May I ask why? 我可以问为什么吗?

A:  I really think that position suits my educational background better. What more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven my own house and I have to rent. 我觉得那个职位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那个公司会为我提供一套住房,我没有自己的房子,必须租房子住。

I:  I see. 我明白。


英语面试之教育背景(Educational Background


如何介绍自己的教育背景(Educational Background

(I = Interviewer. A = Applicant)

I: what is your major?

A: My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in "Marketing".

I: What are your major and minor subjects?

A: My major subject is Physics and my minor subject is Practical Mathematics.

I: What subject did you major in at university?

A: I majored in Economics.

I: Which university did you graduate from?

A: I graduated from Fudan University.

I: When did you graduate from university?

A: I graduated from Shanghai Normal University in 1990.

I: Which schools have you attended?

A: I finished primary school in 1980, and entered high school that September. I graduated from high school in July of 1986 and then I entered Jiaotong University.

I: Which university are you attending?

A:I am attending Shanghai Institute for Foreign Trade.

I: What year are you in ?

A:I am a senior student.

I: Have you received any degrees?

A: Yes. First, I received my Bachelor or Arts degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.

I: Where did you receive your MBA degree?

A :From Jiaotong University..

I: What course did you like best?

A: Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it"s very useful for my present work.

I: How did you get on with your studies in college?

A: I did well in college. I was one of the top students in the class.

I: Do you feel that you have received a good general training?

A; Yes, I have studied in an English training programme and a computer training programme since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.


英语面试之介绍工作经验(Working Experience

如何介绍自己的工作经验(Working Experience (I = Interviewer. A = Applicant)


I:Please tell me your present job.

A:I am working in a garment factory. My present job is to inspect the quality of products. comparatively speaking, quality control is rather simple. Although I do my job well, I am looking for a new job which is more challenging.

I:Have you ever been employed?

A:Not yet. I originally planned to go abroad to study after leaving college, but I couldn"t get a visa.

本文来源:http://www.jianqiaoenglish.com/79510.html

相关阅读
  • 商务英语初级口语词汇锦集六篇 商务英语初级口语词汇锦集六篇
  • 商务英语大学生实习报告2022年范文汇总十二篇 商务英语大学生实习报告2022年范文汇总十二篇
  • 高职商务英语内涵建设范文六篇 高职商务英语内涵建设范文六篇
  • 初级剑桥商务英语模拟试题【五篇】 初级剑桥商务英语模拟试题【五篇】
  • 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾范文(精选3篇) 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾范文(精选3篇)
  • 商务英语BEC写作应试技巧汇编3篇 商务英语BEC写作应试技巧汇编3篇
  • 2023商务英语专业大学排名精选2篇 2023商务英语专业大学排名精选2篇
  • 商务英语专业企业实习心得体会 商务英语专业企业实习心得体会
为您推荐
  • 商务英语专业大学排名【汇编三篇】
    商务英语专业大学排名【汇编三篇】
    据知,商务英语专业的毕业生能在国家机关、外事、外贸、外企等部门,承担商务管理、商务翻译、外贸洽谈等工作。以下是为大家整理的商务英语专业大学排名【汇编三篇】,欢迎品鉴!
  • 商务英语专业大学前十排名锦集三篇
    商务英语专业大学前十排名锦集三篇
    商务英语专业在国际环境中熟练使用英语从事商务、经贸、管理、金融、外事等工作的应用型商务英语专业人才。下面是小编精心整理的商务英语专业大学前十排名锦集三篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
  • 商务英语专业前景怎么样锦集三篇
    商务英语专业前景怎么样锦集三篇
    说起商务英语专业,商务英语专业前景怎么样。不晓得朋友们都知道吗。咱们一起来看看以及了解下吧!那么,以下是小编整理的商务英语专业前景怎么样锦集三篇,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
  • 哪些大学有商务英语专业(合集3篇)
    哪些大学有商务英语专业(合集3篇)
    商务英语专业的从业,需要拥有较强的运用英语进行商务贸易、商务谈判和企业管理的综合能力,适应现代各类经贸活动要求的高级技术应用性专门人才。下面是小编精心整理的哪些大学有商务英语专业(合集3篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
  • 商务英语专业就业前景精选三篇
    商务英语专业就业前景精选三篇
    商务英语专业的毕业生,需要具有较强的运用英语进行商务贸易、商务谈判和企业管理的综合能力,适应现代各类经贸活动要求的高级技术应用性专门人才。下面是小编为大家整理的商务英语专业就业前景精选三篇,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
  • 商务英语专业可从事什么工作范文(精选四篇)
    商务英语专业可从事什么工作范文(精选四篇)
    目前,商务英语专业的毕业生就业后,能充分发挥外语优势,受到学校、外交部门、企业等用人单位的重视和欢迎,下面是小编精心整理的商务英语专业可从事什么工作范文(精选四篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
  • 商务英语专业介绍锦集四篇
    商务英语专业介绍锦集四篇
    商务英语专业方向主要培养具有扎实的英语语言基础和较系统的国际商务管理理论知识,具有较强的实践技能,下面是小编为大家整理的商务英语专业介绍锦集四篇,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
  • 商务英语专业简单解读(锦集4篇)
    商务英语专业简单解读(锦集4篇)
    商务英语专业毕业生就业率位居前十。尽管很多大学生在职业生涯中面临困难,但商务英语的就业率仍在上升,就业前景十分乐观。以下是小编为大家收集的商务英语专业简单解读(锦集4篇),仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。
  • 商务英语专业主要就业方向是什么【3篇】
    商务英语专业主要就业方向是什么【3篇】
    商务英语专业主要就业方向是什么呢,想要了解的一起和小编去看看吧,以下是小编整理的商务英语专业主要就业方向是什么【3篇】,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
  • 商务英语专业前十大学排名锦集三篇
    商务英语专业前十大学排名锦集三篇
    商务英语在英语学习当中,算是相对比较高的一个水平,在学习起来的难易程度上,的确是很大的难度。以下是小编整理的商务英语专业前十大学排名锦集三篇,欢迎阅读与收藏。